For the first 1.25 hours..
About Patricia Lin and Calvin Woon
About their 5 steps Internet Empire Mastery 5 step system (the Meat)
They say their 5 steps system is have been proven effective and can guarantee true for next 5 years! Wah! I thought to myself, this must be something good as we all know that Google will change their search and ranking algorithm every 2-3 years. So if this system can last 5 years, it should be good. Is it?
- Step 1. Identify a topic that has passionate and hungry buyer
- Key is to do an exercise write down one topic you are passionate about and make sure that topic can find a market full of buyers. Example will be Health, wealth and relationship are hot.
- Step 2 Find a product or service to promote.
- There are 2 types of affiliate program to consider. One is Pay per lead. where product owners will pay you 1 to $5 for every lead you help to collect for them.
- The other type is Pay per sales. Like what Amazon is doing. Typically product owners will pay you 5% for physical or 50% for digital product. They highly recommend the later since the margin is higher. Their source of content to sell is from Warrior Plus. Basically a market place where you can select products you want to sell.
- Step 3 Build a database who are interested in your topic.
- This is done by creating and designing a squeeze page. For the uninitiated, it is basically a sales web page to entice people to buy. This is fairly easy to do.
- Step 4 Promote your squeeze page.
- This is the most important part. Traffic is the life blood. No traffic no sales. period.There are 2 ways to get traffic.
- One way is free where through SEO you capture audiences looking for products you are selling. Sources can be from forum, video or social platform. But unfortunately this route take up a lot of time to establish to get a decent traffic. This the way Google search is set up.
- The other way is of course is paid traffic. Basically you pay Google or Facebook to let people see your ad and hopefully they click on it to go to your site. This method is of course faster, but be prepare to invest time and money to fine tune as traffic does not mean profit yet. They still have to click to buy. Meaning, product, pricing, positioning and marketing (basic of doing business) is still very important.
- Step 5 Collect emails and grow your email data base.
- So you can continue to market to these group of people even after they visit your page. Patricia show one example of a guy who make a sale with just 11 emails. This strategy is similar to Jaz Lai’s method which I reviewed here.
Their main course fee is around low $2k plus with a lot of other bonuses thrown in. Like 2 one hr personal consultation, free monthly gathering, Online tutorial videos, Blueprint videos, Home study course and more.