Conducting workshops and seminars is my way of contributing the wider investment community and at the same time sharpen my own investment tool. They say the best way to learn is to teach! 🙂
1) Path to Financial Freedom Workshop
I help to conduct this complimentary workshop originated by the late Mr Dennis Ng (吴加万). The workshop will showcase Dennis’ interesting Financial concepts that helped him transform from an average person to become Financially Free at age 39. His concepts have withstood the test of time and proven to work for any average individual desiring to achieve Financial Freedom in life.
Attended by more than 15,000 individuals from all walks of life over the last 2 years!
Attending this workshop was one of my turning point in life when it comes to financial planning. That is why after Dennis has pass on I choose to step forward and help him continue his legacy.
Here are some of the topics you will learn during this 3 hour workshop:
· Mindset of the rich vs the middle class
· How the rich make investing decisions
· Why diversification no longer works
· How to analyze a company’s Financial Statements
· Rule of 72 and how would it help you achieve Financial Freedom
· 3 investing myths that financial books are not supposed to be teaching you
This workshop is conducted almost weekly either on Tuesday or Thursday. It will be held at Park Mall (9 Penang Road). We typically starts at 7:30pm and last 3 hours. If you are interested in this free workshop, just drop me a mail so I can confirm the date and seat for you.
2) Secrets to Making Money in Stocks Seminar
This 2-day paid seminar is Dennis’s signature seminar. It very different from others that I have attended as it focuses a lot on fundamental analysis. By learning how to read financial ratios, you will be able to judge the health of the company through their annual reports easily. Technical Analysis will also be taught, so by learning both Fundamental and Technical Analysis, one will essentially know what to buy, when to Buy and when to Sell.
The unique scope of this Seminar are:
1. “Invisible Hands” in the stock market. Learn how to identify the “big boys” and follow them, instead of Against them, this is how you can change from losing money to making money.
2. Investment Clock Concept. Using the Investment Clock concept to decide WHEN to buy What investments.
3. Most seminars either teach you Fundamental Analysis (analyzing the business and the stock) OR Technical Analysis (analyzing stock price chart). This seminar teaches both.
4. How to Analyse and Choose REITs to Invest.
This workshop is conducted almost monthly. If you are interested in this seminar and have question, just drop me a mail.
Short clip about both of his Stock and Property Seminars: